Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Wigglesteps. ("Wigglesteps," "we" or "us") website, WIGGLESTEPS.com (the "Site").
The primary concern of our company is the listing of the terms that govern the rights and obligations of nolah.gr to all of you who will visit its websites and aims to inform you about your rights and obligations and your best service in the search and obtain the products you wish to purchase from its store
DECLARATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The new General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) enters into force on 25 May 2018.
2. The security of your personal data is extremely important for nolah.gr. We take all appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure that your personal data collected under this Statement is processed in accordance with the requirements of the legislation for the protection of individuals against such processing.
3. A necessary condition for the start of the transaction between us is the disclosure by you of some of your personal data. When you place an order, we will ask for your name, the address to which the products sold will be sent, the number of your landline (or any other phone you want that will be used for your best service) and your email address ( e-mail address) and in case you choose your payments to be made by credit card and its number and expiration date.
4. The processing of your personal data that is done for the provision of our services to you, is based on the conclusion and execution of a contract or -at your request- on preparatory actions for the conclusion and execution of a contract.
The processing of your personal data for marketing and / or promotional purposes is based on your consent.
In some cases the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legal interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and / or European legislation.
5. We collect, for the aforementioned purposes only the following data:
a) your name,
b) your address
c) the number of your landline (or any other phone you want that will be used for your best service)
d) your e-mail address and
e) in case you choose to make your payments by credit card, its number and expiration date.
6. We retain your personal data for a period of up to five (5) years after the completion of our cooperation.
Exception only in the case of specific Community or national rules (eg tax legislation) the storage of data is extended for a longer period of time.
They are then deleted in a way that does not allow them to be recovered.
7. In general, our company does not disclose information about you to third parties without your consent. However there are some exceptions:
A) To our service providers
We may use third party service providers to process your information on our behalf for the purposes set out above. For example, to execute orders, deliver packages, send text messages (SMS), provide marketing support, provide fraud control, and provide customer service.
The service providers we work with act in accordance with our instructions only, in accordance with this policy and are bound by appropriate confidentiality and security obligations.
B) Legal and business purposes
Legal and business purposes
We may use and / or disclose information about you to third parties such as:
* government agencies and law enforcement authorities, to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with the law, as well as to meet a reasonable request of these agencies and authorities.
* third parties (including professional advisers) to enforce or defend our legal rights.
8. In the framework of the Regulation you can additionally exercise the following rights deriving from the provisions of the Regulation:
Access and correction of your personal data in case of processing of inaccurate data concerning you
Deleting your personal data in case it is no longer necessary to provide a service
Restrict the processing of your data
Objection to the processing of your data
Data portability to another controller, ie your right to receive your data in an appropriate format, so that it is technically possible to transfer it to another controller
9. For our company "child" is any person under the age of 18. We do not solicit or collect any personal information from or about any child without the express written consent of the parent.
However, our company does not bear any responsibility in case of false deposit of data during our transaction.
If our company realizes that any information it has obtained relates to a child for whom the necessary parental consent has not been obtained, it will make every reasonable effort:
delete this information from its files as soon as possible and
* ensure, if deletion is not possible, that this information will not be used for any further purpose and will not be further disclosed to any third party.
If the person with parental responsibility has questions regarding our processing of the child's personal data, they can contact us
10. This Statement was last updated on 6/7/2018. We reserve the right to modify and update this Statement at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, except for the posting of the updated Statement on our website. We may send periodic emails to remind you of changes and updates to this Statement but you should check our website frequently to stay informed of your current and current Privacy Statement.
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.
PRICES OF PRODUCTS SOLD
The prices listed in the relevant catalogs next to each product include VAT (24%). These prices refer to the quantities that are available in our warehouse, while Wigglesteps.gr reserves the right to adjust the prices.
When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
1 . MORE VIOLENCE
If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the predetermined time we will inform you via e-mail, in order to let us know if you wish, under these conditions, the completion of your order.
Wigglesteps.gr is not responsible for defects or poor quality of the products available to its customers if its label is damaged.
Wigglesteps.gr is not responsible for an organized attack by hackers in order to steal users' personal data, but even in this case credit card users are protected since the CVV code of the cards is not stored in the system.
3. ADVERTISING MESSAGES
Wigglesteps.gr provides its users with the opportunity to choose their information about the new products available in the market and for any other offers, payment arrangements, etc. by sending advertising - informational messages to their email or postal address or by phone. Wigglesteps.gr will not abuse its above service. Users are always given the option to stop receiving advertising messages.
Cookies are alphanumeric files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive over the internet so that we can offer you services like the ones mentioned above. In your browser settings you can choose either to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or to ask you every time a new cookie is to be installed on your hard drive. However, you should know that if you choose to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive, you will not be able to use some of our store services.
5. MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Wigglesteps.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions.
6. VALID LAW
All transactions you make through nolah.gr are governed by International and European law governing matters relating to electronic commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) governing matters relating to sales by distance